£23 – 25k
IT Manager offering IT Support, IT Manager, Administration, Troubleshooting is required for growing, forward thinking creative agency. With both MAC and PC expertise you will be responsible for the full IT and Communication structure within the company.
The role's main focus will be to ensure that the company’s ICT infrastructure continues to support the needs of the expanding business by providing internal support and co-ordinating with all external third party support providers.
In addition to the day to day administration of systems there will be a requirement to manage longer term projects (along with budgets) in the future development of the infrastructure.
* A practical knowledge of Windows based networks.
* Excellent knowledge of Mac systems and programmes.
* Analytical and problem solving skills are essential across a broad spectrum of ICT disciplines, including server infrastructure.
* Strong communication skills and the capability to deal firmly with external support contractors to ensure levels of service are attained at all times
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
With a few years’ experience within a similar role, you must be a real team player, enthusiastic and friendly. This organisation values its employees and you will have the opportunity to work within a dedicated team and together you will ensure the smooth running of the organisation and its systems, offering a fantastic service to their client base.