This highly regarded brand design agency is looking to secure the services of a Client Services Director who will lead a team of talented and dedicated account handlers who specialise in award winning design for clients in the FMCG and retail industries. You will be taking over an existing client group due to an internal promotion, so there are some big shoes to fill.
This is a very senior role, and as such requires a candidate who has exceptionally strong credentials across Strategy, Creative, Account Management, Team and People Management, and proven ability to build an account group to success and profitability.
The role requires someone who can command the respect of their colleagues and clients alike, who installs faith and commitment from their team, and can meet the following criteria:
• Have the intelligence, creative flair, ability and kudos that inspires others
• Brings an acknowledged track record in management of branding projects
• Understands how to get the best from a client
• Is an acknowledged expert in their field
• Manage a team of diverse individuals, guiding, mentoring and managing them to success
• Have the ability to oversee a wide range of projects, steering these to success
• Able to work at a strategic and hands on level as required
• A consummate presenter of ideas and concepts
• A people person who enjoys interaction with colleagues at all levels
• Able to contribute to the strategic development of the agency
A full spec is available for suitably qualified candidates.