An award winning full-service digital agency based in Glasgow with over 80 members of staff, are expanding due to client wins and are currently looking to add to their marketing team!
The agency are looking for someone with a marketing background to join their ever growing marketing team as an affiliate marketing co-ordinator. Whilst experience in running affiliate campaigns is not necessary (full training will be provided), an understanding of and an enthusiasm for online marketing and the internet is what we're looking for.
As an affiliate marketing co-coordinator, you will be responsible for the following :
· Managing a number of affiliate programmes on behalf of our clients
· Managing and growing relationships with affiliates and affiliate networks Identifying opportunities for growth for each client (along with forecasting results)
· Providing regular and accurate reporting and analysis
· Attending client meetings to feedback on campaign activity and learnings
· Carry out competitor research on a regular basis
· Identifying learning opportunities to ensure that our offering remains fresh and up to date
· Keeping abreast of developments in the affiliate industry
· Attending and representing Equator at affiliate industry events
.Ensuring all campaign invoicing is correct and up to date
Whether you're a recent graduate or already employed, the key to success in this role is to have a vibrant, engaging personality coupled with strong interpersonal communication skills and an appreciation of what drives business.
To carry out this role effectively you will need to:
Stand out by being self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a focus on quality and business profit. We are also looking for someone with the creativity and smarts that can help our affiliate function evolve, from developing new relationships to suggesting new ways to grow the business
Have a marketing degree or similar and/or knowledge and experience is also required as is sufficient flexibility to travel within the UK up to a few days each month.
Package 20- 28k dependant on experience
FURTHER INFORMATION When applying, please submit your CV in a word format, stating your current salary and notice period
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: We cannot guarantee a reply to your application and will actively contact only those we wish to short list. This is made necessary by the volumes of response we receive. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
FOLLOW US: We post updates, vacancies, industry news and much more on a daily basis on Linked In; Twitter (@JillGilchrist1) and Facebook (GilchristRecruitment).
About Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership
The Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a new breed of specialist recruitment consultancy specifically within the marketing, digital and creative sector throughout Scotland.