We are Nice:
We specialise in the design, development and strategy of innovative client-facing applications. Our experience spans platforms, screens and environments - we deliver engaging solutions across the web, desktop, mobile, tablet, connected TV and digital in-store using our user experience design-led process and technical expertise.
We work with brands across a number of sectors including UBS, Channel 4, Intel and Jaguar Land Rover, for whom we create solutions such as enterprise financial trading systems, video on-demand and second-screen experiences, campaign-led mobile applications, social networks and e-commerce platforms. The common thread is a focus on the user experience, creativity and technical solution.
A rapidly growing team, we are now looking for an Account Manager to join our talented Client Services team.
As Account Manager you will own and manage the day to day running of your own portfolio of clients, and, working closely with the Account Director, will devise strategy, develop and deliver campaigns and products that, ultimately, meet the clients brief and budgets.
Previous agency account handling experience is an absolute must – you should already be versed in agency process, have the ability to write briefs, be confident in briefing all relevant teams and, above all, have the ability to just make things happen!
As a natural relationship builder, you will have great communication skills, be comfortable attending client meetings, have eagle-eyed attention to detail and exemplary organizational skills.
You should have had previous experience with financial management of client accounts, revenue forecasting and proposal writing.
You will have:
• Previous agency account management experience
• Demonstrable client facing experience (day to day management, attending client meetings and pitching)
• A passion for digital, new technology and innovation
• Experience in managing multiple accounts
• Be able to manage and build strong client partnerships
• Excellent verbal written and communication skills
• A proactive approach and can-do attitude
• Previous experience managing an Account Executive (advantageous, not essential)
So if you think you are ‘Nice’ material, hit the button below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO agencies please! That’s why we have a Head of Talent.