My client is an integrated agency on the Bucks / Berks borders and they are looking for an account director or an established Senior Account Manager to work on a piece of automotive business.
You will be reporting directly to the Deputy Managing Director, and your role encompasses the following duties:
· Develop relevant marketing communication and strategies for clients by devising (where appropriate) integrated solutions that may include advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion and PR
· Develop and maintain positive client contact
· Maintain and communicate clear understanding of client’s business, budget potential and marketing issues
· Contribute actively to new business effort, identifying and creating opportunities in sectors of expertise, participating in new business presentations and preparing proposals
· Use personal and professional strengths to contribute to the day to day management of the agency
· Appraise and assist the development of reporting staff
· Keep abreast of new techniques and technologies that could affect marketing communications strategies
· Monitor and maintain highest standards of creative and production quality control on all projects
You will be responsible for a team of 5 so you will have to demonstrate effective team management skills
This is a first class opportunity for an account director to develop their career.