Social Media Manager - Warwickshire -
This brand new Social Media Manager role is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and creative environment.
Our client has recently been voted the UK’s number one integrated marketing communications agency! They are based in a fantastic barn conversion, with parking, situated in the Warwickshire countryside mid-way between Birmingham and Coventry and with easy access from the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Leicestershire - due to great motorway links. Employing 200+ staff they work with leading brands in the automotive, retail and utility sectors.
As Social Media Manager you will be liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the agency on nominated accounts. You will deliver efficient, effective and profitable social media solutions to clients.
With a strong background in social media, you will have:
• A wider understanding of the social media space, the key social media communities e.g. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and flickr, in order to develop appropriate campaign recommendations.
• The ability to lead the development of campaign delivery plans based on a thorough understanding of the consumer.
• A comprehensive knowledge of social community metrics and metric tools.
• An understanding of app development, API's, technology mashups and emerging features eg. social connect, open graph etc.
• A strong understanding of ROI models.
• A broad knowledge of search principles.
• An up to date knowledge of innovative marketing strategies in other markets.
As the perfect candidate for the role of Social Media Manager you will have:
• 3 to 4 years' experience of working with the leading social media communities.
• Excellent communication skills - in particular writing and editorial skills.
• Demonstrable client management skills including creating effective briefs and engaging and explaining technicalities to ensure the client is "taken with you".
• Demonstrable project management skills and campaign analytical abilities.
• General awareness of the inherent risks when engaging directly with communities on behalf of the client.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role of Social Media Manager, please apply today!