The Company is an established brand-focussed agency based in South Yorkshire with a sister agency in Soho, London. We require an enthusiastic, experienced Web Designer / Developer who will work closely with colleagues as a team player, have excellent initiative as well as problem-solving skills. We’re looking for someone who has lots of energy, ideas and confidence, and can work calmly under pressure.
There will be targeted development projects for Social Media platforms including Web Services amongst others, so if you have any prior experience developing Social Media Applications and knowledge of API/Web Services then your application will be strengthened.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills:
• Detailed knowledge of Adobe design tools
• Deep understanding of layout, colour and usability • Knowledge of web technologies and how they can be used to produce innovative products
• Strong knowledge of HTML, HTML5, XHTML & CSS3 and building to cross-browser platforms
• Understanding of Content Management Systems
• Good proven knowledge of front end / back end web development using PHP
Other skills would be an advantage • MySQL
• Apache • MVC Patterns • Umbraco CMS– SQL - ASP.NET • Mobile design/development experience • Social Media Platform Applications - Facebook, Twitter, etc
• MooTools, Prototype • API/Web Services Integration • Smarty template engine
The Company offers a competitive salary, based on experience. You will receive 23 days annual holiday plus statutory, be offered a pension scheme and work in a varied, informal working environment within a friendly, established web and creative agency.
To apply: Email your cv/experience to John Cooper - firstname.lastname@example.org