Born in late 2005, and now trading with 30 high street stores, Footasylum is one of today’s new and exciting retailers. The Footasylum team have a passion for fashion, and a shared ethos that the products we sell are about a lifestyle choice, and not just functionality. With this in mind, we aim to move beyond the traditional experience of the high street, to offer a more quirky and unique retail experience.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, talented, all round graphic designer to join our inspiring head office team. In order to be a successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate exceptional conceptual and creative thinking in your design work, delivering high quality solutions to specific briefs with an edgy flare.
As part of our in-house marketing team supporting all marketing channels, we need someone capable of answering a broad array of briefs, ranging from branded POS, , requiring diverse ideas that reflect specific brand identities, and implementing original material for nationwide campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with an interest in fashion and street culture. They will also need an excellent working knowledge of all Macintosh software packages including; In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator. Not to mention a good understanding of outputting for print and production.
• Produce effective “creative” for a broad range of briefs.
• Contribute and deliver both creative concepts and solutions for seasonal campaigns
Prioritise workload and manage design /artwork jobs from brief to delivery.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Present finalised ideas and concepts to the marketing team.
• Assist with the planning and execution of photo shoots.
• Proven work experience in the design industry.
• Good print and production knowledge.
• Exceptional Apple Mac skills.
• A flexible approach to work loads.
• Excellent organisation skills and an ability to prioritise and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Relevant degree in fashion marketing/graphic design.
• Full UK driving license.
Please send a full CV and 3 examples of recent work.