Boutique, fashion brand are looking for a creative and conceptual Art Director/Creative Manager to join their collaborative and fashion focused team in Central London.
This is a well-known fashion brand that is looking to build on its already established reputation - both on and off-line thus a creative and conceptual Art Director is what we are looking for.
Within this all encompassing role you will be responsible for the direction of this brands visual identity, helping to sculpt and shape it in line with upcoming trends and current styles. You will work closely with the Design Director and CEO on brand strategy and the creative vision of this brand.
In particular and on a daily/weekly basis you will be working on:
- Development of style guides for all web imagery.
- Approve creative for all web marketing collateral including homepages, newsletters, banners etc.
- Development of imagery in store and online.
- Oversee weekly web photoshoots and style photoshoots in line with style guidelines.
- Development of art direction - concept and execution of eight campaign shoots across the year.
- Sourcing of models, photographers, and locations for photoshoots.
- Ensure that all media and collateral is consistent with brand standards.
- Work closely with the VM team to create campaigns for windows and instore displays.
- Budget management for web and campaign shoots.
We are looking for someone with a strong fashion background and proven experience of delivering on-brand art direction within a successful brand or publication. Highly creative and inspiring, you will have a thorough understanding of photography, photographic fashion shoots and styling. We need someone with real gravitas who is willing to use their initiative, take the lead and organise those around them within a creative and visual sphere. And of course a real zest for fashion is a must too.