Account Manager - Print Management (POS)
Manchester to £28k+ DOE/Neg
A fantastic full time opportunity for an Account Manager/Print Manager to join a fast growing and dynamic marketing company based within a major client near Manchester.
As Account Manager/Print Manager you will be part of a team based onsite at a client in Stockport, Manchester reporting to the Account Director. Key responsibilities include print and production planning.
This is a highly customer focussed role requiring candidates to be excellent communicators, methodical in approach with a detailed understanding of printing and production methods, POS experience is required.
The Account Manager/Print Manager's tasks will include:
• Take and manage accurate information from the customer, formulating full production briefs, producing detailed print specifications to suppliers
• Manage requests for quotations by processing in a responsive manor inline with agreed KPIs, advising customer on economic / efficient formats and specs within their quotations by working with suppliers to derive cost effective and fit for print project
• Maintain detailed job history via the use of the company procurement and management information systems
• Manage daily Work in Progress (WIP) & status reports to agreed schedules on a job by job basis to ensure on
• time delivery - Ensure projects are completed & despatched to pre-agreed schedules, right first time every time
• Ensure all relevant parties are briefed and informed of project progress
• Ensure all third party suppliers are briefed accurately and their workflow and performance is tracked against agreed objectives
• Develop and maintain quality control and colour matching processes to ensure POS is produced to agreed standards
• Ensure that agreed and documented SLA's, reverse SLA's, KPI's are adhered to and support the team to actively progress initiatives on the customers behalf
• Support the production of tailored reports for the client
Desired Skills & Experience
• Candidates will ideally be from a point of sales / printing sales background with a detailed knowledge and understanding of printing methods
• Strong knowledge of 2D and 3D POS production would be an advantage
• Experience of working in the retail sector desirable
• Computer literate, advance / expert knowledge of excel essential
• Committed, resilient and prepared to work extra hours to meet the needs of the customer
• Excellent communicator and highly customer focussed
• Flexible, adaptable and responsive to customers needs
• Team player, proactive with positive can-do attitude
The client is a unique company that helps consumer- facing businesses to significantly improve the efficiency of their marketing operations and the effectiveness of their customer communications by using the latest digital and data technologies.
This is fantastic full time opportunity to join this fast growing and dynamic organisation which has consistently grown year on year, I fit sounds the opportunity for you get your CV over without delay!