One of the region's top agencies needs a Digital Project Manager to join their growing team and take responsibility for the planned, controlled and measured completion of various digital projects in order to help ensure their continued profitable development.
The main responsibility will be the successful completion of projects, working within the usual parameters, together with the production of relevant documentation in support of digital projects, and suitable candidates will have the following:
- digital project management experience, using recognized project methodology
- the ability to implement and maintain established system management practices, processes and controls
- an understanding of development processes
- an understanding of the creative process
- a firm grasp of strategic objectives
- technical skills and the ability to liaise with clients, creatives and developers, co-ordinating and overseeing their efforts through to completion.
- strong time management, planning and organisation skills
- an interest in the latest trends and technology
- commercial know-how
Proven expertise in managing the project management cycle in a fast-moving, pressurised and creative environment is essential, and a Prince 2 Practitioner qualification is preferable, though not essential. Familiarity with scrum development methodology and experience of various content management systems is desirable.
In short, the position requires the ability to plan, organise and progress day-to-day work and manage multiple projects in order to ensure effective completion within set budgets and deadlines to the required quality standard.
This is a great career move for an ambitious project manager who is keen to take on more responsibility in a dynamic environment and has a good digital track record in a recognised agency.
Call Peter Leonard on 0161 449 9949 or send your CV to email@example.com