Denholm’s client are the leader in their market and supply their range own branded work wear and clothing across international markets. Based in the central belt, this role requires German language skills, as this position will take responsibility for managing this key market as well as a number of other European territories.
You will develop the marketing strategy, brand plans and marketing programmes for your countries as well as participating in the development of the overall brand strategy. You will work with the local sales teams, distributors and customers to achieve strategic business, sales and revenue targets through effective marketing strategies across the marketing mix.
Key Tasks include:
• Manage the development and production of traditional marketing materials such as brand catalogues and brochures
• With the digital team; develop internet sites, e-mail tools and other electronic marketing activities
• Development and implementation of CRM structure and activities to ensures efficient communication with resellers and key stakeholders, especially distributors
• Managing agency relationships
• Developing and implementing the design and production of exhibitions and trade fair stands
• Analysis to measure the impact and efficacy of marketing activities, demonstrating their effectiveness and proposing improvements for future activity
Degree qualified, you will have experience of working in a European marketing role, ideally within a B2B environment. With German language skills, the role will also involve some travel into the markets for the preparation for trade fairs and exhibitions as well as to develop key distributor relationships. You will have strong financial acumen and good experience of managing budgets as well strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships and credibility with customers and colleagues. You will be based from the company’s brand new office just off the M8 and relish working in a collaborative and open environment.