Award winning agency need talented midweight to support Senior Creatives
• Working as part of the team to deliver corporate objectives
• To support the Senior Creatives and ACDs with new processes and systems
• To assist other Mac operators within the team where necessary
• To support all studio functions
• Contribute to the process of coming up with exciting, original, intelligent, clever creative ideas for integrated and one-off tactical campaigns
• Able to see a project through from end-to-end, assisting creative/production team and working with writers and account managers
• Responsible for the brands on which you work and the role they play within the agency
• Unbelievably passionate about your work
• Able to work with the client during the process
• Attend photo shoots as and when required
• Delivering accurate and timely artwork amends
• To ensure that all items will be printed correctly
• At times may be required to work outside the normal working hours
Commercial awareness and business development
• At least 3+ years experience in a design or creative role within a creative agency and a work history on known brands (desirable).
• Assist with the preparation of proposals providing information for pitches and additional business opportunities.
Expected Abilities / Skills
• Armed with a great portfolio of work
• Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
• Expert skills in typography, layout and design
• Set high standards of performance for ‘one’s self’
• Fully competent in varied levels of Adobe InDesign and all associated programmes required for the full operation of the studio
• InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (desirable), Flash (desirable), HTML (desirable), CSS (desirable).
• Experience in a studio within a print related environment
• Good knowledge of print production, studio services and associated processes
• Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
• Listen to internal customers to identify needs and checks that their requirements have been met
• Take responsibility for own actions
• Aware of the impact of own behaviour on others and responds appropriately to achieve results
• Respond positively to new situations and challenges
• Convey information and ideas concisely and accurately, orally and in writing
• Organised, self-disciplined and timely manner in handling administration and paperwork associated with the job.