We are an independent integrated agency with over 20 years’ experience looking for a highly creative Digital Designer.
We have an enviable client list, of which we are truly proud and due to continued growth are looking for a Digital Designer to join an exciting creative communications agency. We are looking for someone with passion, drive and energy who has strong attention to detail and takes great pride in their work.
With strong relevant experience of creating exceptional designs for multiple platforms including websites, emails, mobile apps and other digital projects, you will have the talent to produce effective solutions and campaigns to meet client’s briefs. Projects are varied and include B2B, B2C, major brand marketing, promotional and educational tools.
- Working with the creative team you will produce page layouts, creative ideas and innovative digital solutions for broad ranging clients.
- Producing Flash banners, HTML emails and managing web and micro-site design
- Contributing fresh and innovative ideas that maximise digital content.
- Ability to apply creative concepts and ideas across a variety of media channels
- Designing and producing concepts to meet client deadlines.
- Staying ahead of the market and positioning the company as a digital specialist
We are seeking someone who can create inspirational designs, has strong attention to detail and have a demonstrable track record in the following:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Firework, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong visual design skills, including an eye for good typography and composition
- Well-developed design skills and appreciation of digital implementation to achieve excellent user experience for online, mobile and tablet
- Some experience with Open Source CMS would also be advantageous
- Solid appreciation of Social Media platforms
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of working creatively and constructively with brands and within brand guidelines
- You should have a good balance between creativity and technical understanding, possessing experience of branding and corporate communications
- Versatile creativity and imagination
- Familiar with platforms, browsers and their quirks!
- Ability to rapid prototype web layouts and understand CSS frameworks and grid layouts.
- Have an awareness of how design concepts impact on devices and bandwidth.
- Must understand DDA law and how DDA and accessibility impacts on design.
- Ideally a recognised design/interface design / graphics qualifications.
- Knowledge of digital best practice is essential
- Awareness of how designs impact SEO.