Project Manager Nottinghamshire Full Service Agency - 22k-30k
An award winning Top Agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their busy and very successful team.
In this position you will be required to manage and deliver projects from initial brief through to final completion, within budget and deadline and to the level of quality required. The projects that you will be managing are of the full marketing mix.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Understand, be able to prioritise and manage conflicts between cost, time and quality.
- Be confident in the understanding of the skill sets within our internal production and creative teams.
- Naturally be able to manage change and cope with associated pressure factors.
- Be able to identify key project timescales, milestones and risk factors, react and change the project plans accordingly.
- Regularly monitor project cost information, using WIP, against estimates and instigate appropriate plans to improve profit or mitigate potential loss.
- Ensure the regular invoicing of work in progress to aid positive cash flow for the business.
- Be confident in supplier cost negotiations to deliver increased project margins.
- Be confident in attending client briefing and presentation meetings alongside other client team members.
- Automotive experience is desirable but not essential
- Photography and Art Direction experience is desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top agency. This position is ideal for someone that is currently working client side and would like to move agency side or a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager that is looking for a new challenge!
Please apply now if this sounds like you!
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.