Independent branding and communications agency are looking for a dynamic business development/marketing manager to support the Marketing Strategy Director in driving and delivering the sales and marketing plan. The agency boasts a portfolio of prestigious clients in the home and health sectors and have been providing creative brand solutions for 20 years. They are now stronger, smarter and packed with clever and determined brand experts keen to capitalise on the future growth plans.
This role would suit a motivated target driven New Business professional that is experienced in marketing, branding, design and marketing communications. You will enjoy new business development and have the ability to build relationships with prospect clients and establish meetings with the aim to increase potential to convert these into new, happy long-term clients.
* Proven capabilities in proactive business development and prospect pipeline building
* Understanding of challenges/objectives faced by key target prospects
* Articulate and with the ability to clearly communicate of how the agency’s offerings/services can provide key target prospects with valuable solutions (written, phone and in-person)
* Discipline to manage new business development process
* Calm, confident, energetic and entrepreneurial with a go-for-it attitude
* Preferably from a Design agency background with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Identify key target prospects
* Gather and manage contact data (CRM system)
* Target client contact
* Manage the introduction of agency to target prospects
* Manage regular follow-ups and communications
* Helping to manage the company’s presence, ranging from website, newsletters, blogs and social media
Competitive base salary plus 10% of the turnover of all new business, plus 5% of basic salary towards pension. The role is full time but would consider part-time (10-4, Mon-Fri) if preferred.