You will be an integral part of our small graphic design team. Creating designs for both web and print from concept through to finalised artwork for a range of private and public sector clients. The ability to work with excellent attention to detail is paramount and you will ideally have previous commercial experience in a similar environment (ideally ‘agency-side’ or multiple project based).
• Professional experience in a graphic design role (studio or agency) with a portfolio demonstrating excellent creative and design skills in both web and print
• Experience interacting with marketing and sales teams
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to quickly understand requirements of the brief before starting a project
• Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where priorities and deadlines may change
• Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable skills in wireframing, UI design and infographic design are an advantage.
• Participate in design and marketing strategy brainstorms.
• Work on projects from concept and sketching to final design and asset creation for both internal projects and external clients.
• Develop highly creative designs within tight timescales whilst adhering to brand guidelines
• Assist in the creation of set brand guidelines and specifications.
• Work with our web development team to create unique and engaging user interfaces
• To be critical of own work and check all aspects prior to release/client sign off
• Willing to be flexible and open to trying new and innovative approaches and solutions.
• Play an active role in client meetings and communications
• Continually strive to exceed client expectations.
• Manage own workflow priorities