The professional and social account manager will be responsible for the day to day delivery of campaigns, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs and client communication.
• Day-to-day management, reporting and optimisation of clients paid search campaigns
• Line management of paid search Account Executives
• Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke clients reports using engine and conversion data
• Campaign integration with other Steak disciplines including natural search, affiliates and display; and with client’s wider marketing efforts and agencies as necessary
• Assisting in pitch preparation, and possible pitch attendance
• Carrying out internal administration and finance functions, including forecasting and personal development functions
• Develop a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers.
• Proven track record in paid search, with at least 2 years’ experience
• Proven track record of managing paid search budgets of at least £50,000/month
• Proven knowledge of paid search campaign tools including 3rd party tracking
• A proven record with large, complex campaigns
• Ability to explain engine algorithms and systems to colleagues to ensure day to day campaign delivery
• Proven record of developing paid search experts
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong numeracy including capability with formulas
• Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae
• Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.