Senior UX Designer - London - £45,000-£55,000
We are on the lookout for a talented Mid-Weight User Experience architect, who is ambitious and confident in their own skills, to join our fantastically creative and exciting award winning Digital Agency in London.
You will join a small, but highly focused and passionate UX team and be expected to collaborate with your work colleagues to deliver innovative, creative and considered pieces of work for some worldwide recognised brands.
What you will be doing/your responsibilities
You will proactively identify and drive forward the UX on all the projects you work on, as well as supporting new business and client services to identify new UX opportunities.
Specifically you will be expected to:-
• Build on the communication channels between strategy, design and our dev guys to deliver
innovative, well thought out and user friendly pieces of work;
• Plan, facilitate and document requirements gathering meetings;
• Be responsible for creating and designing efficient Information Architecture.
• Design and build elegant prototypes at different levels of fidelity, both paper and digital, that
are well thought out and optimised for the best user experience.
• You will have excellent presentation skills, and be able to clearly justify design rationale.
• Place, facilitate and document usability testing sessions.
• Intrinsically document the functionality of the final UX solution as a specification.
Who you are
- You’ve been round the block a couple of times
- You will have 2+ years of working in UX at a junior or mid weight level, and will have worked on a variety
of different usability, design and IA projects across a number of different sectors and platforms.
- You will feel comfortable in a busy creative agency environment, are not intimated by working with the
more senior members of staff, and will rise to any challenge you are presented with, no matter how
- Team player
- We feel if the team works, then our dream works. We deliver the best possible digital experiences by
working as part of one multi-disciplinary team. Here you will work collaboratively with the rest of our
highly skilled colleagues, including, strategists, designers and developers.
What’s in it for you?
• Highly competitive salary with some great benefits
• You will get to work on some great global brands and projects which really make you think
• Your chance to have a visible impact within our agency and champion UX from within our walls
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call me on 07508261136 or email email@example.com for more information.