Mid-weight UX Designer - London – Perm - £40K -£45K
My client are on the lookout for a talented Mid Weight User Experience designer, who is ambitious, and confident in their own skills to join our fantastically creative and exciting Digital Agency in Manchester. You will join a small, but highly focused and passionate UX team and be expected to collaborate with your work colleagues to deliver innovative, creative and considered pieces of work for some worldwide recognised brands.
The successful candidate must have worked within a pure Digital UX position and within an agency environment either on a freelance or perm basis and must be used to the high pressure fast turnaround environment. You will have 3 to 5 years of working in UX at a mid to senior weight level, and will have worked on a variety of different usability, design and IA projects across a number of different sectors and platforms. The successful candidate must feel comfortable in a busy creative agency environment and not intimated by working with senior members of staff and will rise to any challenge you are presented with, no matter how complex.
You will proactively identify and drive forward the UX on all the projects you work on, as well as supporting new business and client services to identify new UX opportunities and develop new client proposals. My clients are big believers in team work and you will be working as part of one multi-disciplinary team and collaboratively with the rest of our highly skilled colleagues, including, strategists, designers and developers.
Specifically you will be expected to:-
• Build on the communication channels between strategy, design and developers to deliver
innovative, well thought out and user friendly pieces of work;
• Decide and shape the best UX approach for our clients and deliver estimates on time and
budget to do the work;
• Plan, facilitate and document requirements gathering meetings;
• Identify and use appropriate research methods to understand the needs and goals of the target
• Be responsible for creating and designing efficient Information Architecture.
• Design and build elegant prototypes at different levels of fidelity, both paper and digital, that
are well thought out and optimised for the best user experience.
• You will have excellent presentation skills, and be able to clearly justify design rationale.
• Place, facilitate and document usability testing sessions.
• Intrinsically document the functionality of the final UX solution as a specification.
• Support client services and new business in proposal writing and WOW’ing clients with your
work in pitch presentations.
If you think this is the role for you, then please send your CV through to email@example.com or contact me on 07508261136