Want to work for an award-winning communications agency? If you value a great working environment, coupled with innovative campaigns and leading the way in all things digital then read on!
I am looking for a Digital/Social Media Account Director with a track record in social media and digital… all the better if you understand or have a background in PR too!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing agency. The successful candidate will work alongside the offline team to deliver digital campaigns. You will also work with the wider integrated PR teams, but will take the lead on Social and Digital work within broader PR campaigns.
This agency has a range of world famous clients in consumer, entertainment, gaming, technology and mobile.
• Responsible for the planning and implementation of key digital initiatives
• Managing day-to-day relationship and operations for key clients
• Lead client contact, with a clear understanding of the outcomes valued by each client
• Provide digital creative strategy to help guide clients in the digital space
• motivate and manage the team to deliver the best work, on time and on budget
• Involved with day-to day client liaison at all levels, day-to-day liaison across all departments with ultimate responsibility for all projects and your direct reports
• Approximately 5 years’ experience in a digital, creative or PR agency, with significant social media experience
• Strong client services skills; have strong negotiation skills and a track record of leadership, coaching, and mentoring
• Ability to lead a new business opportunity from brief to pitch, developing strategy and creative tactics
• Good understanding of the broader marketing mix, and able to convince clients of the value of social and digital
• Proven experience of running successful social media and community management campaigns for clients, particularly on Facebook
Salary: Circa £40-55k plus benefits, depending on experience
If you have a passion for all things digital, with a keen eye for social and consumer trends and are at Account Director Level (or a strong SAM/JAD) then please get in touch – I’d love to hear from you.