Jockey, a leading international underwear brand, is looking to strengthen their e-commerce and social media presence throughout Europe and internationally with the newly created position of Online Manager. Do you have what it takes? See below for more information on this exciting and unique position.
Online Manager (m/f)
• Responsible for developing and leading all online efforts, including e-commerce, interactive marketing, and social media, for the International Division of Jockey.
• Directly manage Jockey e-commerce sites in owned markets in Europe and provide strong support for the international licensed partners.
• Ensure a consistent look and feel for the Jockey brand online, in compliance with brand guidelines.
• Assume responsibility as Project Manager for all new online initiatives, including direct e-commerce sites, third party site partnerships, informational websites, microsites, and social media.
• Manage existing Jockey-run e-commerce sites (as well as future sites), and continuously find ways to drive traffic, grow revenue and identify areas of improvement while utilizing analytics tools.
• Manage e-commerce budget and revenue and present regular reports to the President, International Division, and General Manager, Jockey Europe.
• Research current e-commerce market in Europe and identify opportunities, best practices, and new marketing tactics.
• Work with the Marketing Manager, Jockey Europe and Brand Manager, International Division to develop annual online marketing plan.
• Develop high impact marketing campaigns and programs that increase brand awareness, online buzz, and drive revenue.
• Grow Jockey’s social media presence and identify ways to leverage assets across all international markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Brand Management, or International Business.
• 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably with a global brand. Apparel brand experience is a plus.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on e-commerce and social media experience across multiple markets in Europe. International experience is preferable.
• Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a plus.
• Strong project management skills with proven experience.
• Thorough knowledge of the web and understanding of web marketing techniques, metrics, and user experience.
• Strong knowledge of major social media channels and experience with microsites and app development.
• Self-motivated, organized, and accountable with a can-do attitude.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills required.
• Commitment to continuing education and keeping up to date with industry trends and technologies.
• International travel required, up to 35%.
Interested in this extraordinary position? We look forward to your application in English. For further information please email Sabine Bueschgen (email@example.com) or call +49 7471 189-107.
Neustraße 12, D-72379 Hechingen