My client a leading financial services consultancy requires an experienced Marketing Manager with a proven track record within the FS space. You will have autonomy to devise, implement and then deliver a comprehensive marketing strategy geared towards end users for each key product/service offered.
Key to this role is your ability to work with a variety of stakeholders ranging from in-house senior management through to external marketing agencies. You will be required to work across both traditional and digital marketing; ideally you will be a forward thinker who isn’t afraid to push the boundaries and ultimately delivering an outstanding strategy within agreed company objectives.
You will have a proven track record within a fast paced marketing manger role, ideally you will experience of the FS marketplace. Ideally you will have extensive experience of maintaining and delivering on marketing plans to meet company sales and marketing objectives. A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics requirements, whilst also having a proven ability to oversee marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
• Create marketing plans geared toward end users for each key product\service within portfolio, in line with strategy and targets and within budget
• Work with the external marketing agency to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
• Work with the senior management to develop new ideas for reaching end user markets using the latest in traditional and electronic technologies including social media
• Communicate to rest of marketing team about new methods and routes to market and how they can be used to leverage marketing efforts
• Support preparation & delivery of marketing plan within key objectives
• To support the development of marketing collateral including copywriting for each
product\service, reflecting key messages, features and benefits
• To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution
• Involve key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign and report results once completed
• Events planning, including seminar organisation and execution
• To manage all aspects of PR to achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media, including liaison with media and publishers as required
• Ensure that all marketing materials do no deviate from the established principles and guidelines as well as the brand image of the business
• Perform market research to assess viability of potential new products\services and to measure success of planned campaigns. This includes competitor analysis and maintaining up to date log of professional compliance sector news
Relationships & Roles:
• To demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
• To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.