Following on from our successful launch into London, we are looking for an exceptional individual who can make a commercial impact quickly.
This high profile role will involve working with the commercial management team to develop and execute a strategy for revenue growth in awards and conferences. Dealing with very senior executives on a day-to-day basis the key responsibilities include:
• Exceeding agreed revenue targets
• Management of key accounts – understanding client’s ongoing objectives and delivering growing revenue from these clients, with well-designed long term packages.
• Significant research in identifying and closing off new business in an expanding and dynamic industry
• Working closely with colleagues to deliver events which are in line with client expectations
• Management of revenues and accurate forecasting
• New event idea generation/format from a deep understanding of the industry
• Building and maintaining a sales pipeline with an emphasis on new business
This job would suit someone with proven event sales experience who wants to join a very successful and growing business.
The Key skills required for the role are:
• Proven track record in both key account management and new business generation
• Comfortable at presenting and negotiating with senior executives
• Ability to forecast accurately
• Proven ability to work well with internal teams
Send your CV and accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The remuneration package is dependent on experience.