This new Data Analyst role is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and creative environment.
Our client is based in a fantastic barn conversion, with parking, situated in the Warwickshire coutryside, mid-way between Birmingham and Coventry, and easy access from the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Leicestershire - due to great motorway links. They are long established as the leading advertising agency in the midlands, employing 200+ staff to deliver truly integrated advertising and marketing, and working with leading brands in the automotive, retail and utility sectors.
As the Data Analyst your key responsibilities will be to deliver data, insight and intelligence to clients using advanced statistical modelling techniques that will ultimately help to improve business performance. You will be responsible for analysing, manipulating and modelling the data, while working closely with the wider CRM and Client Service units.
The skills and competencies essential for the Data Analyst role include:
• Excellent IT / data skills – Microsoft Access, Excel, SAS / SQL / SPSS
• A detailed working knowledge of statistical techniques and processes and the ability to create and design complex statistical queries
• The ability to apply analytical and research techniques to answer business questions
• Strong commercial awareness – The ability to put insight and recommendations into a business context
• Fantastic organisational skills and the ability to work independently
• A well-developed sense of 'restless curiosity' and customer focus for understanding and investigating customer behaviour to improve business performance
For the role of Data Analyst you will be educated to degree level (probably in a statistical discipline) and have experience of driving analysis from managing complex and large customer transactional databases. You will also need to have experience of developing predictive modelling, segmented modelling of customer behaviour and of one-one marketing principles and processes.
If you would like to find out more about the role of Customer Data Analyst, please contact us today!