Oxfordshire - £40-£45K
This brand CGI Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to help our client grow their CGI offering for both existing clients and new business opportunities.
Our client, based in North Oxfordshire and with very good transport links, was originally set up by one of the largest ad agencies outside of London and is now independently owned and working with an impressive list of clients in the luxury brand sector. They are a purpose-built 'one stop solution', whatever your digital imagery requirements, and are housed with producers, photographers, digital specialists and project managers to support high profile shoots within the studio and on location, uk and abroad.
As the CGI Manager, your key responsibilities will be to lead and build the CGI offering, deliver outstanding work for all client's CGI requirements and to work closely with the retouching team. You will also be responsible for developing a CGI team and liaising with external suppliers, as well as directing any policy decisions regarding hardware and software.
The essential experience and attributes needed for the role of CGI Manager are:
• Extensive experience and knowledge of the CGI industry and the technology used within the creative services industry, including stills, film and animation
• A passion for 3D including skills in modelling, lighting and rendering
• A excellent working knowledge of creative media software
• A strong empathy for design, and a willingness to strive to achieve the creative vision; adding value wherever possible
• Knowledge of different pricing models
The candidate for this new role of CGI Manager will need to be a focussed individual, with the drive and motivation to deliver, and will posses excellent interpersonal and strong leadership skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, then please apply today!