Working for a top London based agency, the successful candidate will be working on a high profile established retail account, working on corporate campaigns whilst based at the client’s head office in Bradford, with some time also spent in London.
The candidate will report to an Account Manager based in London / Bradford who reports into a Senior Account Director based in the Fulham office with the full Account Team.
• Highly organised and efficient SAE with a minimum 12 months previous agency experience , working at an executional, implementational level
• The candidate will have a sound understanding of the retail calendar and have experience of implementing new initiatives in the retail sector
• Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload, juggling many projects at once
• First class client servicing skills
• The ability to challenge the client and present alternative ways of thinking
• Has a lively, energetic, proactive personality
• Creative and passionate about ideas and business in general
• Able to grapple with and resolve challenging issues
• Strong written and verbal communicator
• Team player
• Out-going personality
• Happy to go the extra mile when needed to
• Feels strongly about planning and the difference it can make -
Open to and seeking new ways for planning to make a difference
The candidate will have previously worked on a fast-paced account – preferably on a retail client, but not essential. A sound understanding of the retail calendar and experience of implementing new initiatives in the retail sector would also be beneficial, but again not essential.
Knowledge of the charitable sector would also be beneficial.
Billington Cartmell is a highly successful marketing communications agency. With a staff base of over 160, its growth over the last two years shows no signs of abating.
The agency’s primary purpose - ‘we make brands matter.’ Current client list includes Unilever, Nestle, Carlsberg, Orange, Veolia, GSK, COI and United Biscuits.
• Incremental holidays
• Flexible benefits (pension, gym, healthcare, etc)
• Bonus schemes
• BCL Academy – Training & Development
• The Black Card – savings at local shops, restaurants
• Structured appraisals – committed to developing our staff
This is a fantastic opportunity in that this role is based at the client’s offices in Bradford, Allowing the successful candidate to really understand the client’s business and merge themselves into the team.
• Building client relationships.
• Delivering on-going administration / account support.
• Developing supplier relationships integral to the scheme.
• Leading the research into and reporting on relevant market and competitor developments.