UI / UX Designer
Salary £26k negotiable on experience.
We’re currently working with a fast growing small and friendly digital agency in Edinburgh that is currently recruiting to add to its growing team. They are currently looking for a UI / UX designer to work in tandem with their development team.
Our client develops for both mobile and web platforms and as such experience in both disciplines is necessary.
Specifically, they work on projects for the Web, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7; and as such experience with one mobile platform is a compulsory requirement for this position.
As a small company you will be working directly with not only the development team but also the directors, in order to design elegant and professional solutions.
You will have the pleasure of working with their impressive high profile blue chip clients, through to start-ups each requiring an equal attention to detail.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will be in a position to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to take the lead on projects and create bespoke work to the highest level
- Incredible design skills and discipline; You will be a master in typography, web layout, mobile layout and user interaction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understand the technical possibilities and constraints of the platform you are designing for
- Understanding of responsive design
- Understanding multiple design techniques for the various mobile operating systems
In addition to this candidates must have an exceptional portfolio which displays creative ability and talent. Previous experience working for a digital agency is not essential but would be a bonus.
Recent graduates may also apply if you feel you meet the criteria.
Great remuneration on offer to attract the best candidates. So if you're looking for digital design jobs Scotland, this could be your ideal opportunity. Click apply to find out more.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you hear nothing from us in 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.