Our client is the operational arm for the EMEA region of the company, a global business to business brand dedicated to providing cost effective, professional printing solutions.
With decades of experience in developing award winning products, this company is uniquely positioned to provide cost effective, professional in-house printing solutions which are designed to increase the efficiency and work-flows of small to medium sized businesses as well as corporate and public sector organisations.
They manufacture a full range of A3 and A4 colour and mono printers and MFPs for workgroups and businesses of all sizes with superior media-handling capabilities. In addition our fax, POS and dot matrix printers complete our portfolio of print solutions designed to make the job of printing in-house easier.
The EMEA Brand and Marketing Communications team are responsible for developing and implementing the marketing and communications strategy and plan to drive brand awareness and generate demand for company products and managed print services offering within the EMEA region through both traditional and new media channels.
Summary Of Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and creative marketing and communications executive to support the implementation of the company’s marketing and communications plan for product launches, managed print services and corporate programmes across the EMEA region.
We are looking for a marketing professional with proven experience of successfully executing B2B lead generation, brand awareness and PR programmes through traditional and new media communications techniques in a pan-European environment (multi-lingual and multicultural).
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in digital marketing methods (SEO, PPC, email marketing, web marketing, social media), sales collateral development (brochures, videos, case studies etc) and event management and the passion and drive to review, evaluate and adapt activities to deliver maximum return on investment.
Objectives Of Role:
To assist in the implementation of the internal and external marketing and communications strategy for the EMEA region as devised by the General Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications EMEA and in collaboration with the country marketing teams
To increase awareness of the company brand within the EMEA region and ultimately drive demand for the products and managed print services offering either directly to end customers or indirectly through the channel
To promote the managed print services portfolio through the successful implementation of centrally developed and managed integrated marketing campaigns and collateral into local countries
To ensure all marketing activity created by the company and the EMEA countries are compliant with the clearly defined brand positioning, values, messaging & design language
This role will primarily be split across the following key areas (subject to change depending on business priorities): managed print services: (40%), corporate brand campaigns (20%) and product launches (20%), adhoc projects (20%)
• Provide support to the General Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications EMEA to
• Drive awareness and generate demand across the EMEA region for the companies managed print services offering / products through the successful delivery of centrally managed integrated campaigns and the provision of marketing communications tools using traditional and new media communications techniques
• Support the implementation of the PR programme (providing support as required)
• Drive awareness for and improve perception of the brand through centrally developed brand campaigns including the use of a range of marketing channels and marketing tools whilst continually monitoring and improving ROI
• Develop the channel network through channel outreach programmes
• Provide support for pan-EMEA event programmes as required by the business
• Take ownership of content on corporate web portal (currently in development)
• Take ownership of internal communications tools – intranet / internal newsletter
• Develop central case study repository working with country marketing teams to develop and publish business wins
• 3rd Party Agency management to deliver on agreed business requirements on time and to budget
• To keep central portals updated with content – extranet / intranet
• Provide brand and marketing and communications guidance to EMEA countries as required
• Evaluate ROI on all campaign activity (including setting-up and interpreting web analytics)
• Business / Marketing related first degree or equivalent
• Digital marketing qualification
• Proven experience in the successful delivery of integrated B2B marketing campaigns including, collateral development, print advertising, PR, online banner advertising, Social Media, PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, microsite development, podcasts, viral marketing, tele-marketing, direct marketing and new media communications techniques
• Experience of using content management systems
• 4 years B2B marketing communications experience in a multicultural and multilingual environment (products and services)
• Channel Marketing Experience as well as direct marketing to end customers
• Experience using analytics packages from campaign set-up and monitoring through to campaign analysis e.g. Google Analytics and multi-channel attribution modelling (desirable)
• 3rd Party Agency management
• Proficient in project management and delivering to set deadlines including liaising with external agencies and suppliers as well as internal contributors
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is essential, copywriting will be required)
• Excellent time management and ability to multi-task