This Dorset based, below-the-line, marketing communications agency is seeking an Account Executive with a good 1–2 years grounding in the creative/advertising industry. The agency is housed in brand new amazing offices with free parking on-site, so a nice start to the day!
We are looking for an Account Executive with a degree level marketing qualification, 1–2 years working experience (agency experience would be an advantage) and a passion for the business of brands and marketing communications.
This is a busy role that requires skills in many different areas. You will be working on a range of Packaging, POS and Sales Promotional projects from brief through to execution for number of high profile FMCG clients. Key skills needed include:
• Meticulous organisational and time management skills
• Exceptional telephone manner and strong communication skills
• The ability to develop relationships which customers and build a rapport with clients
• Ability to co-ordinate external suppliers and manage relationships as both client and service provider
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible approach to problem solving
• Some knowledge of print and production
• Understanding of basic data analysis
You will report into the Account Director and take full responsibility for a variety of projects, following a range of internal processes to ensure productivity and efficient working. This will include receiving briefs from clients, requesting quotes from suppliers when necessary, raising quotes, preparing written briefs for the studio, briefing the studio on jobs in a clear and concise manner, checking artwork and proof reading, interpreting and acting on feedback from clients, sending artwork to print and Invoicing.
Whilst no one can tick every box, experience managing multiple projects in a studio environment is essential!