The Drum is seeking a researcher to work alongside the editorial team on its regular industry research.
This role would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic graduate. You must be a confident self-starter as you will be taking the lead in conducting research for The Drum's industry reports.
• Conducting research into the digital marketing industry in response to editorial and commercial needs
• Working closely with the editorial team to ensure data is collated and analysed to meet targets and deadlines
• Working with existing data and obtaining new data and contacts
• Contacting members of the industry to request survey information and give background to The Drum's reports
• Liaising with contacts and partners to ensure correct and timely submission of data and to fact-check responses
• Excellent knowledge of Excel
• Excellent numeracy and literacy
• Excellent people skills and polite, confident telephone manner
• Knowledge of databases
• Experience in an administrative role
• Experience in a journalistic or publishing role
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to Katie McQuater at email@example.com by EOP Wednesday 19 December.