Calling all exceptional Designers looking for a new permanent role as Head of Graphics in the West Midlands - take notice, this is a nice one!
We are helping a fantastic agency, that works with leading retail brands, with a brand new role within the agency. They are highly creative and exceptional executors of all things retail. They are looking to add to the creative team with a senior who can add value to their offering with their knowledge and passion for Brand Behaviour.
The role will involve the build and lead of a team of talented designers and artworkers to support their role. This Graphic Designer needs to have worked with leading brands to develop media neutral brand design concepts that translate across digital and retail - concepts that are underpinned by consumer insight and knowledge of environments.
Your knowledge will engage both existing and prospective clients on a day-to-day basis and at client pitches. You need to love getting in front of clients! You will also enjoy motivating and inspiring a team. There is room above this role for a bigger opportunity so plenty of scope for your career to grow here. You will be joining an inspiring environment with the opportunity to work with a vibrant team and some major brands, enabling you to develop your career and acquire new skills.
In summary, if this is you, please get in touch:
• Extensive experience of Brand led design, with an understanding of customer journeys, brand building, communication hierarchies, way-finding etc.
• A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creative thinking.
• Experience of managing a design team.
• Experience of running multiple projects, keeping to timelines and budgets.
• Experience of liaising with senior level clients and developing strong client relationships.
• Must be an excellent communicator, experienced and confident in presenting to senior level clients.