The Weather Digital are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their expanding Client Services & project management team.
In brief, you will have a passion and energy for the world of digital, interactive media and marketing. You will be commercially minded and quick to understand a client's business and their requirements.
You will manage a range of digital projects including social media, SEO/Analytics. You will have excellent client facing skills with a proven ability to manage expectations. You will also drive our digital agenda forward... so you will be innovative, ambitious and determined.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Attending appointments with clients and potential clients
- Creating presentations and proposals
- Management of Google Analytics and producing reports
- Scheduling, management and delivery of new and ongoing projects/ tasks
- Commercial management of multiple projects ensuring delivery on time/ budget and exceeding client expectations
- Research and planning, including the very latest digital techniques
- Maintaining strong existing and on-going client relationships
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Extremely organised with attention to detail, deadline driven
- Excellent communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to 'think on your feet’.
- Integrity and a sense of fun
- The ability to juggle multiple relationships, projects and tasks
- Demonstrate self-motivation and strive for continual improvement
- Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks and resource
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a marketing, creative or business related subject and/or hold a post graduate qualification in a marketing discipline
- At least 2 years agency experience, ideally with a Digital agency (not compulsory)
- PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The remuneration scale will reflect experience and be in the range £26k-£30k with a performance-related bonus.