Head of Campaigns
Passion. Engagement. Experience. Insight. Connecting these four is at the core of Marketing at Live Nation. With our leadership position in live entertainment, we believe our job is to bring fans and artists together through live events.
Technology. Content. Innovation. Access is at the heart of our thinking. Our job is to use this thinking to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience.
The Head of Campaigns is a highly cross-functional role connecting our consumers and the artist.
Leading our Campaign team, you’ll have overall responsibility of developing and delivering effective and inspiring campaigns in a fast pace environment and with intensity.
In this role will be working along side the Head of Creative, Head of PR and our Digital teams where you (along side of them) will be responsible for challenging and improving how we currently work. Strong teamwork and cross-functional coordination is key to success.
As we move toward being a company that is a leader in digital innovation, you will also work closely with the Marketing Director in shaping the future of how we deliver our campaigns at Live Nation.
As a department we need to be using consumer trends, insight and data analytics in our planning and be rigorous in our evaluation. You will play a key role in making sure this happens.
You will be working in a fast paced, play hard, work hard environment. A lot of energy is required and you must want to succeed – for the team and for yourself.
You will be surrounded and supported by smart creative people and you’ll be motivated to refuse to accept that something cannot be done. Where there is a will there is way attitude is essential!
• Working with the Marketing Director to develop and deliver our advertising strategy for our campaigns with an emphasis on digital
• Responsible for changing the way we buy and use media to deliver innovative campaigns
• Developing strategic media partnerships
• Work with internal stakeholders to understand campaign objectives to then champion the marketing campaign creation and execution process
• Managing campaign budgets
• Measuring and analysing performance of all campaigns and ensuring all results and learning’s drive future campaigns
• Work closely with the Head of PR to ensure that all of our campaigns are effectively supported at all times
• Work closely with the Head of Creative to ensure that all of our campaigns are effectively supported at all times
• Work closely with the Social Media Manager and Online Marketing Manager to ensure that all of our campaigns are effectively supported at all times
• Embrace a testing across all campaigns to ensure that maximum insight is gained and that learning is utilised for future activity
• Contribution to the development of all festival marketing plans
• Offer creative recommendations, based on best practices, and seek innovative solutions for our campaigns to improve outcomes
• Work with our agencies and in house creative team to produce compelling campaigns that are industry firsts
• Nurturing the talented team that will report into you
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience working across all media channels with a emphasis on digital media
• A track record of being able to implement new and innovative campaign strategies across the business
• Experience testing new creative and technology
• Experience of working for a major brand (client side and agency would be a bonus), with an emphasis on digital advertising
• A committed and ambitious person with the passion, determination and energy to ensure that our tactical activities will put the customer first and deliver us a market-leading campaigns
• Experience delivering online media (including SEO, PPC, email campaigns, social media)
• Highly organised and capable of running multiple projects simultaneously, with evidence of commercial accountability and budget control
• Experience in managing teams and influencing internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrate passion for the customer
• Flexibility to accommodate change
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong self-discipline
• Excellent presenter
• Proactive, self-starter and a team player
• Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
Education & Qualifications
• English language fluent written and oral essential.
• A Bachelor's Degree or relevant qualification/experience is required.
About Live Nation
Live Nation, is part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company globally. LNE consists of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing, e-commerce and artist management.
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
We connect more than 200 million fans across our five businesses over 200,000 events each year.