Passion. Engagement. Experience. Insight. Connecting these four is at the core of Marketing at Live Nation. With our leadership position in live entertainment, we believe our job is to bring fans and artists together through live events.
Technology. Content. Innovation. Access is at the heart of our thinking. Our job is to use this thinking to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced email marketer, Live Nation is looking for an talented CRM Executive to lead on the delivery of insight driven, targeted email campaigns.
The person must be a “go getter” who will work hard to achieve this.
You will be responsible for identifying and understanding the needs of new and existing customers, enabling us to develop and deliver effective email campaigns.
With the support of the Online Marketing Manager, we believe that email marketing when combined with marketing and customer intelligence can deliver outstanding results.
You will be working in a fast paced, play hard, work hard environment. A lot of energy is required and you must want to succeed – for the team and for yourself.
You will be surrounded and supported by smart creative people and you’ll be motivated to refuse to accept that something cannot be done. Where there is a will there is way attitude is essential!
• Driving and delivering compelling 1-1 marketing communications, with a focus on acquisition, cross sell and lifecycle management
• Help deliver CRM campaigns (test and learn initiatives) to improve KPI’s for open rates, CTR and conversion
• Be responsible for the CRM automated campaign build and delivery
• Help guide email best practice with the Online Marketing Manager
• Develop dynamically generated email templates that improve the efficiency of our marketing communications
• To ensure all activity is developed with strong customer insight from data analytics
• Working with data and the Campaign team from initial briefing through to post campaign evaluation
Desired Skills & Experience
• A proven track record of successful management email campaigns
• Manage multiple projects to completion with demanding deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Demonstrate passion for the customer
• Flexibility to accommodate change
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong self-discipline
• Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders
• Proactive, self-starter and a team player
• Ability to make decisions under pressure
• Accuracy and outstanding attention to detail
• Experience of email platforms
• Experience using Omniture
• Possess an understanding of customer data segmentation and analytical skills in order to interpret data
• Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
Education & Qualifications
• English language fluent written and oral essential.
• A Bachelor's Degree or relevant qualification/experience is required.
About Live Nation
Live Nation, is part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company globally. LNE consists of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing, e-commerce and artist management.
Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
We connect more than 200 million fans across our five businesses over 200,000 events each year.