Amazing opportunity to make a contribution to a worthwhile cause.
Owning the B2C eCommerce proposition for the company, you will lead a small marketing team to optimise their eCommerce proposition and deliver profitable sales in this fast paced new strategic focus for the company.
Reporting into the Head of Consumer Experience, you will manage the company’s eCommerce proposition. You will be at the forefront of a massive growth area for the business, responding quickly and decisively to client, consumer and market needs. You will be responsible for onsite development, merchandising, marketing and optimisation of all of the above. You will be analytical and methodical in nature but able to deal with the fast paced environment that online retailing entails.
You will find opportunities to optimise the users experience and improve their conversion to sale. You will understand the uses experience journey across all channels and use this understanding to target your ecommerce communications perfectly. You will use analytics and quantitative insights to build a deep understanding of how their target audience interact with our eCommerce offering and use this to identify new opportunities and propositions.
You will use market insights to ensure that consumption trends are catered for through their online solution. You will be central to new product development and will work collaboratively with the B2B and marketing teams to develop eCommerce propositions that deliver against the brand’s commercial objectives and needs.
• Deliver all ecommerce activity, including new proposition development, ensuring all activity is profitable
• Continually optimise ad evolve the eCommerce proposition for maximum consumer response
• Own the eCommerce P&L, including reporting on forecasts, performance etc to the business
• Identify opportunities for innovation for consumers and the business
• Lead a cross functional team of B2B, B2C and technical specialists to secure relevant offers and plan executions
• Lead team in the communication of all offers via website and marketing channels
• ECommerce traffic (visits and page views)
• ECommerce conversion to sale
• Revenue and profit
• Open rate and click through on ecommerce email/ marketing activity
• Rebooking rate from clients
You will have a background in online retail, ideally with solid experience of affiliate marketing specifically. You will naturally understand our business model and will instantly add value with your experience within this sector. You will have worked on digital developments in the past and know how to work with technical teams to deliver top line strategic briefs from the business. You will be familiar with working in a high pressure environment and you will be comfortable with working in a highly scrutinised area of the business.
You will be action oriented, decisive and have great attention to detail. You will be passionate about delivering value for the consumer and will demonstrate understanding of our target market and their priorities. You will have a collaborative style and work well with multiple business stakeholders. You must be driven and a self-starter.