Senior Analyst / Campaign Manager –are you focussed on finding a role that allows you creative freedom? If you are then look no further ...
My client is an Independent Search Agency, and I am proud to say they …
• Offer services across paid search, display, retargeting and social media advertising.
• Have a fantastic office space, with table football, stocked fridge, social area, TV and much more
• Great Central location with lots of bars and restaurants on your doorstep!
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities
• Are passionate, committed and smart people, doing what they love!
As the Senior Analyst / Campaign Manager you will …
• Deliver tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard
• Deliver client reports, create insightful data and sales analysis, and spotting trends
• Help clients make informed decisions on campaigns
• Provide accurate forecasting
• Be driving search and optimizing sales performance
• Not have so much involvement with clients (less client servicing, more optimisation)
To be successful in this role you must have …
• Passionate about PPC
• An extremely analytical mind set
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• An agency background
• 18 months or more work experience working purely on PPC campaigns
• A deep understanding of Google and Microsoft’s search marketing platforms
What should you do next?
This Senior Analyst / Campaign Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, I am really nice and want to help! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!