Digital Project Manager - do you want to work with an award winning digital agency? We have just been given a fantastic new role by one of our cracking clients.
This Digital Design Agency will look great on your CV and they have awards coming out of their ears!
• Great working environment!
• Chance to develop some great content across a broad range of clients.
• Sociable and friendly, but also hard working!
• Top 100 Digital Agency!!
• Join a passionate and driven team!
• Enjoy a bright, busy modern yet comfortable feeling office.
In your role was Digital Project Manager. As a part of this job, you will:
• Manage Multiple projects at one time and to budget
• Be comfortable handling and managing an experienced team of talented designers and developers
• Liaise with key stakeholders and be the first and primary contact for clients
• Manage full project lifecycle and conduct end-project evaluation
• Be involved from day 1 to project delivery
You will be expected to have a number of skills in order to be successful within this role. These include:
• Certified SCRUM Master
• Having excellent time management skills
• Have a real enthusiasm for the digital industry
• Being experienced in managing and handling an experienced team of developers and designers
• Prince 2 Qualified
• Experience using MS Project Server
• Educated to a relevant Degree level
• Digital industry technical knowledge
• Digital Agency experience
• Proven cost/pricing budget management in a similar role.
What should you do next?
This Digital Project Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, I am really nice and want to help! Otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!