Web Designer/Developer - £Neg DOE
Successful and established design agency with a broad client base is looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic Web Developer.
You should have at least 2 years relevant commercial experience, and be able to show proven abilities in developing websites, rich media banners, ads and email newsletters.
With an ever-increasing digital requirement from our clients the role would involve leading and developing our digital offer. Reporting to our Account Managers and working with our Designers, you would also be comfortable liaising directly with clients as and when required.
Your skill set should include:
• Deployment to servers and server side setup
• HTML & SEO Methodologies
• JAVA/PHP/.NET (Experience in more than one language an advantage)
• Fully conversant with Creative Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Best practices in terms of usability and good web design
• Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and clients
A fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow and develop their role, and to become a key member of our friendly team. There is also a chance of quick career progression to a senior digital role for the right ambitious and driven person who is passionate about online.
Please apply as soon as possible with your CV and relevant work examples.
Permanent full time position
Salary Negotiable (dependant on experience)