Web Designer/Graphic Designer - Birmingham - c£25k
Design agency based in Birmingham City Centre are looking for a highly creative and experienced Web & Graphic Designer to join their team.
The role will be split roughly 50/50% between Web and graphic design.
• Work on all external and internal projects including marketing material, Websites, HTML e-mailers, Direct Marketing, Newsletters and graphical material.
• Create graphics for web and print
• Create and format documents
• Take a project from brief stage to completion
• Provide all-round marketing support
• Ability to use the latest versions of software for the creation of graphics, presentations, websites, new media, audio, image manipulation, video/video editing and the MS Office suite.
• Mac and Windows PC skills
• An understanding is required of the processes involved in design for print and at least a basic understanding of print processes. An interest in other media, notably sound editing and photography would be helpful.
• Organised in terms of workload.
• Able to set the expectations of others.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy under pressure.
• Can work under own initiative, sometimes without management supervision.
• Take and understand a brief and translate this in a graphical context.
• Creative flair.
You'll need the ability to design graphics for the web is essential and design & layout for print as well as the mundane stuff!
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please email your CV, work samples and links to on-line work immediately.