Assist in the development of a wide range of communications and marketing material for the Group, from initial concept to final completion, working with the wider Corporate Communications team to ensure the smooth delivery of all projects.
To work on a variety of print and online projects, providing creative and graphic design support.
• Graphically support Stork’s corporate identity, together with REACH and any additional sub-brand identities.
• Support in the production of brochures, posters, signage, exhibitions, company magazines, advertising campaigns and tender highlights.
• Support in the production of online newsletters, e-shots and e-invites.
• Input into planning of corporate communication campaigns, offering creative thoughts/concepts for consideration.
• Update and manage content on the corporate website(s) and intranet.
• Support the sourcing of corporate merchandise.
• Provide graphical support to internal departments, specifically HSSEQ, Operations, HR and Proposals.
• Support ‘REACH’, Stork’s safety programme, specifically on internal and external brand development, monthly campaigns and communications material.
• Liaise with third party providers i.e photographers, printers, media, promotional companies and translators.
• Perform any other duties in support of the Corporate Communications team.
Compliance with and commitment to:
• Stork Technical Services (RBG) policies and procedures.
• Minimum qualification HND/HRC Graphic Design
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Work and PowerPoint.
Typically reports to Reach Communications Manager.
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS+
• Essentional : Photoshop and InDesign
• Preferred: DreamWeaver, Illustrator and Adobe Elements