A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Account Executive has arisen at Epiphany. This is an excellent chance for a professional at the start of their career to work in a fast paced environment in a role with real responsibility.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your details to: email@example.com.
Based in our Leeds office, the successful candidate will be a valuable member of the Client Services department, in one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing search marketing agencies. They will be supporting the team with digital and search-specific marketing campaigns and related tasks.
We are ideally looking for an individual who has agency, client side, or digital experience in a similar role. Knowledge of search marketing is an advantage but not essential.
1. Working with senior team members to manage specific client accounts
2. Providing support with necessary research and tasks
3. Attending client meetings, monthly or as required
4. Liaising with our internal production teams and being a day-to-day contact both internally and externally
5. Supporting the Client Services team where needed to ensure all deadlines are met
1. Must have proven written and communication skills
2. Excellent organisational skills and time management essential
3. Have a proactive nature and be eager to learn - we're looking for someone who is keen to progress and grow within the company
4. You must live and breathe all things digital and search