West Midlands £25-30k
This established Midlands based advertising and creative agency are seeking experienced Production Managers to join their expanding and busy agency.
They are searching for experienced Production Managers with plenty of Press/Print/Sales Promotion experience, exceptional artwork production knowledge and very good organisational skills.
You will pro actively manage all promotions through the system from cradle to grave, from receiving of initials briefs, artwork creation, amendments process, QC sign off and eventual delivery to print.
Guiding Account Management and leading the way with expert knowledge to help deliver promotions as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As Production Manager you will be tasked with:
• Identifying up and coming campaigns, ensuring a smooth transition into creative, artwork production through to client sign off and delivery to print.
• Ensure work is processed according to the “Way we work Guidelines”, for receiving artwork briefs and managing amendments through to final sign off.
• Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of artwork from brief received to delivery of artwork to agreed delivery dates.
• Receive briefs prepare to the required standards and manage through the studio to 1st generation artwork approval, ensuring all artwork is correct for copy content and reflects the creative styles supplied by the Creative team.
• Accountable for monitoring and maintaining close control of artwork sign off with ITG Account Management, highlighting any bottle necks in the sign off process that may effect the delivery date.
• Manage W.I.P. list by client and Business Unit, identify what resource will be required, where and when.
• Manage Workflow in conjunction with your fellow Production colleagues and the Studio Manager.
• Receive and approve briefs, prepare to agreed specification & standard, agree specification protocols for artwork creation working within constraints of print method.
• Identify and resolve any print concerns from the creative supplied and ensure agreement from all parties of the outcome, where needed proof and gain client sign off.
• Management of status reports, identify, notify and manage as early as possible any issues that could cause late delivery for any of the key dates within the CPA for your client, in particular delivery dates.
• Manage the flow of amendments process and be responsible for ensuring adherence to full QC check process.
Take total ownership of briefs from cradle to grave from entry point of artwork brief received through to artwork upload to FTP.
Ensure agreed key information is readily available to The Production Director such as but not inclusive to
• Accurate cost data for charging
• Up to date WIP status
• To line item detail status of each component
Ensure that procedures, systems and paper work are adhered to at all times.
Ensure each promotion is received and delivered to print on time, manage any slippage in the CPA to successfully deliver artwork to print to the agreed delivery dates.
Ensure briefs are at the earliest opportunity put into the system and are not sat on, it is critical as much time as possible is allowed to produce the work in, this in turn delivers good customer service.
Build and maintain excellent relationship with all internal departments, help maintain a can do attitude within the team.
Manage your daily workloads, maximise your time and the studios time to the fullest.