Creative Lynx is one of the UK’s leading healthcare design, digital, and marketing agencies. With a proven track record of creativity and innovation we continually strive to develop industry firsts. Our team of 125 industry professionals blend established marketing techniques with pioneering technologies to fulfil real business needs. Based in the heart of Manchester, we enjoy a busy, sociable team environment.
We are proud winners of prestigious awards for effectiveness and innovation, and as part of our planned growth, we are looking for a Healthcare Copywriter with experience of Healthcare Communications and Marketing to join our team.
This role will feature a real blend of activities and will suit candidates with some experience from a healthcare communications environment, possibly an editorial background and certainly with the proven ability to write persuasive marketing and scientific copy as required.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to take responsibility for:
• Generating original content to be used within tenders and presentations, printed material, e-shots and newsletters, as well as websites and other digital communications tools.
• Editing copy into the correct format for use within our e-learning materials, e-details, iphone and ipad applications.
• Liaising with interactive development teams to identify how content should be used within the above digital tools to best achieve client objectives.
• Participating in scientific discussions in both teleconference and face-to-face meetings with clients.
• Conducting research around specific therapy areas.
• Disseminating information to various team members to inform communications strategy.
This is a fast paced role and full of variety. In a typical week you can expect to have input into 5 or more projects.
For this role we are looking for a candidate who can work well under pressure and who is not fazed by a tight deadline or a less than specific brief. The ability to use your initiative and manage your own workload, as well as to work as part of the wider team, is also essential. In order to confidently handle the content that we work with, you will need to have studied a life science to degree level and worked within a directly relevant environment.
For more information about this opportunity and to apply, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call on 0161 200 6932 for an initial, informal conversation.
Creative Lynx is proud to be part of the Havas network www.havas.com