Quantum's client is a truly forward looking, full service digital agency whose continuing success means that their client list is as impressive as you will find in the UK! There is a fabulous opportunity for the successful candidate to join as a Digital Account Director and be instrumental in the company’s continuing success. Are you a strategic thinker, with excellent communications skills, can you present, have the ability to persuade…negotiate? Are you a team player that can inspire confidence in others? You will in addition require excellent literacy and numeracy skills, and importantly PASSION. AGENCY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL!
To identify, develop and oversee digital projects from existing and new Agency clients, growing the business and scope of work within each dedicated client account.
• Incredible people skills is a must, able to spot and understand client requirements, and the ability to communicate the relevant information and trouble shoot if necessary
• Developing and implementing achievable annual client development plans
• Meeting and presenting to clients, and writing proposals
• Establishing Agency credibility as new media specialists
• Managing third party relationships for SEO, Media buying, technical suppliers etc
ACCOUNT PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
• Specifying digital projects for clients, generating ideas to exceed clients’ expectations
• Advising on best practice, new developments and good examples of digital communications
• Working with the Studio Manager to ensure all projects are fully resourced and scheduled, liaising with web producers to produce ideas for projects
• Briefing the team with approved client briefs or speculative projects
• Ensuring that campaigns are produced accurately, cost-effectively and on time
• Ability to know what works and what doesn’t
• Ensuring that the agency's internal digital procedures are adhered to
• Providing support and internal training to colleagues in aspects of digital marketing
• Business development skills: spotting and exploiting opportunities
• The ability to mentor and motivate colleagues throughout the Agency
• Project management skills: ability to juggle more than one task
• Detailed knowledge of digital/online marketing, direct marketing and other forms of communication
• The ability to handle stressful situations and help others cope with stress
• Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people's opinions
• PC skills - word processing, spreadsheet, email and presentation packages
• Critical evaluation of strategic and creative proposals
• A creative approach to problem solving
• New media production knowledge and basic HTML skills
• Presentation skills: to present ideas internally and to Clients
The role requires an ability to bridge the gap between marketing people (their clients), agency people and the world of new media. You will need to be able to translate advertising concepts into the most effective online execution, whilst being able to justify their recommendations to their colleagues and clients.
Does this sound like the exciting new role that you hoped for??
Salary circa £32k DOE
Our client has a strict brief; please only apply if you meet the requirements. To apply please send your CV to Nicola Dunn, email: marketing@quantumpeople
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will contact only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.