One of the region's top integrated agencies needs a Senior Digital Project Manager to work alongside the Digital Ops Director and help ensure their continued profitable growth.
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- digital project management experience, using recognized project methodology
- the ability to implement and maintain established system management practices, processes and controls
- an understanding of development processes
- an understanding of the creative process
- technical skills and the ability to liaise with clients, creatives and developers, co-ordinating and overseeing their efforts through to completion.
- strong time management, planning and organisation skills
- an interest in the latest trends and technology
- ideally, some knowledge of print
- commercial know-how
- tons of ambition!
In short, the position requires the ability to plan, organise and progress day-to-day work and manage multiple projects, liaising at all levels, externally and internally, in order to ensure effective completion within budgets and deadlines. The Senior DPM will be one of the key people in the agency in the months ahead and will effectively be the 'go to' person for all digital requirements in the first instance. And it is expected that the agency's recent rapid digital growth will continue next year, so this position can only grow in importance.
You must be well-organised, attentive to detail, cost and quality conscious and able to make a difference at all stages of the process. This is a great career move for an ambitious project manager who is keen to take on more responsibility in a dynamic environment and has a good digital track record in a recognised agency.
Call Peter Leonard on 0161 449 9949 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org