Required by one of the region’s top agencies. The role involves responsibility for developing brand awareness, generating communities, engaging audiences and encouraging adoption through all the main channels, and it requires the ability to co-ordinate with internal teams to ensure consistency in tone and voice, whilst creating a social media referral network.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing social media strategies, co-ordinating with stakeholders to ensure effectiveness.
- Working closely with client marketing teams and taking responsibility for content ideas, content production, planning and publishing.
- Responding to audience queries and ensuring that stakeholders are informed at every stage.
- Managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities - online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Managing presence on social networking sites including Facebook and Twitter. Posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications, as required
- Being a strong advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues etc.
- Managing outreach programs and building an active brand ambassador network
- Analysing, reviewing, and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns in order to maximise results
- Regularly feeding back insights to help with the development of strategies
- Monitoring social media trends and keeping up-to-date with tools and applications
This is a great opportunity for a social media executive to make their mark in a leading integrated agency with some great clients in their portfolio. A good record of delivery and a good understanding of social media in an integrated context are essential, as are good communication and project management skills, the ability to build strong relationships, internally and externally, a good knowledge of SEO, and a technical grasp. A great opportunity for a rising star.
Call Peter Leonard on 0161 449 9949 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org