We are looking to recruit an Online Marketing Specialist for our client, based in East Leicestershire. The company is an established market leader in the consumer packaged goods industry with an extensive brand portfolio exceeding 2500 unique products. They are an aggressively growing, yet stable, business and are seeking the Online Marketing Specialist to join their European ecommerce commercial team.
As the Online Marketing Specialist you will report to the Ecommerce Manager and you will be directly responsible for executing and monitoring conversion-driven online marketing initiatives including search engine optimization, search engine marketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing, site conversion optimization, social media marketing and behavioral marketing.
The key areas of responsibility for the Online Marketing Specialist are to:
• Plan effectively and drive all marketing initiatives towards obtaining pre-established conversion and revenue goals for multiple sites and segments
• Write and design engaging ads, banners, media collateral that sells
• Design engaging email creative with full consideration of best practice
• Monitor and evaluate campaign performance to (1) recommend/implement changes directed to optimizing results, (2) provide continuity of external marketing initiatives at the site level (3) Evaluate agency performance.
• Manage search engine optimization/marketing campaigns with multiple search engines, including campaign/landing page optimization and coordination with segments
• Monitor KPIs daily – optimize top performing products, categories and pages and timely address poor performing areas/segments of the sites
As a strong candidate for the role of Online Marketing Specialist you will have 3-5 years experience in web design and online marketing, and previous ecommerce management experience would be a major plus.
You will also have a good understanding of SEO, ecommerce management/merchandising practices and well developed skills in Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop, HTML/Dreamweaver.
Knowledge in Google tools (Google Analytics, Web Master Tools, Docs, Insights, YouTube, Base, AdPlanner, Adwords, Trends, etc) would also be advantageous.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of Online Marketing Specialist, please apply now!