Quantum’s client is one of the world’s leading providers of selected healthcare services. A fabulous opportunity to join the team as a Senior Digital Designer based in Glasgow. Are you top of your game a keen eye and attention to detail? Based in the head office you need to have a sound understanding how a larger company functions, including the complexities, this is no back street operation!
Working alongside the online team, the purpose of the role is to support all design and creative requirements with responsibilities to include:
• Design: web site design, campaign landing pages, banner advertising, email, facebook pages, twitter templates, application design
• Image sourcing (commission photography, stock images, etc)
• Good level of experience with Adobe including Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Video production and editing
• Developing new concepts and ideas for digital platforms
• Management of agencies and freelance – assessment, negotiations, and commissioning
Ideally you must possess basic knowledge of html, however training can be provided where required.
You should be commercially minded with a common sense, pro-active and flexible approach to work; with a willingness to learn attitude and excellent organisational skills.
• A minimum of 2 years senior digital design experience, with a track record of delivering results through both ideas and execution
• A passion for creativity with a strategic, results-oriented approach evident throughout your career history
• A believer in testing and learning to drive wins, and a track record that illustrates this
• Strong design skills and extremely comfortable with leading design tools
• Fluent with online marketing attribution, performance metrics and ROI analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Driven, positive, and at your best when working collaboratively to drive towards a common goal
• You need to have a confident personality and be able to work as part of the team as well as working on your own initiative
• You will need to be an excellent communicator, enjoy networking and be able to communicate effectively with senior level Managers and qualified professional healthcare providers.
• Meticulous attention to detail
Salary: £competitive DOE
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will contact only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.