UI designer – Hebden Bridge - £20-25k
Large and well-respected technology manufacturer is looking for a UI Designer to join their team for a fixed contract of 6 months, starting ASAP.
Working closely with the Product Manager, you will work across a range of broadcast technology products, ensuring that the user experience and user interface has the same attention and enthusiasm applied to it as their hardware and software does, ultimately resulting in products which their customers love to use.
You will be:
• Able to make the complex seem simple
• Obsessed with pixel perfect design and composition
• Keeping up with the latest UI trends, but maintaining a consistent style
• Aware of how appropriate motion and transitions improve user experience
• Fully-versed with Photoshop and Illustrator (CS6)
• Able to quickly mock-up interface ideas
• Able o respond quickly to changes and feedback
• Experienced in user experience
• Experienced in designing user interfaces for large and complex systems
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this industry, providing technology equipment to some of the world’s top broadcasters.